Saturday, May 11, 2013

Update

Okay everyone, I know you've been worried because I haven't posted in about 2 weeks.  The mistake I made had me extremely stressed out and I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle it, but thankfully I have amazing friends who helped me get through the stress and kept me on track.

However, I could not deal with the stress of the mistake and the end of the semester while still maintaining the exercise routine that I was creating for myself.  So I said "fuck it" because my mental health is way more important to me than my physical health.  Needless to say, it's been about 2 weeks since I've worked out...and I feel miserable.  I did weigh myself last week and only gained a couple of pounds thankfully, but I do know that when I weigh myself this coming Sunday the weight gain is probably going to be more significant.

In the meantime, I'm just going to do what I want.  I'm giving myself 2 more days to fuck off and be a sloth in all things, but come Monday I am going to start working out again (in some fashion), eating better, and working on that last paper I have to write because if I don't get it done before summer classes start on May 20th I'm probably going to be fucked.

There's a lot of fucks in this post....I wonder if I should have put a NSFW tag?

Fuck it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment