Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just a quick note..

This looks like heaven.   
As is standard behavior for me at the end of every semester....I gave away all my fucks and allowed my animalistic behaviors take over - in other words, I stayed up all night playing video games and just generally ignoring the world for about a week.  Not to fear though because yesterday I pulled some drastic moves to get my sleep schedule back on track and will follow up today with some social interactions outside of my apartment!  I know, it's crazy.  Classes start up again on Monday and I still have one more paper to write (and about 15 overdue library books for that paper so the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can return the books and stop the fines from becoming more than my tuition).  The plan is to get the paper done this week and today I'm going to head into the office (after a quick trip to Wal-Mart for a pillow that supports my neck because my pillows suck and my neck hurts).  The plan today is to get at least 2 books finished (I think I only need to skim 3 more) and then read an old paper I wrote about hysteria for some ideas (cause the current paper is a historiography on hysteria).

Good news:

  1. Weight has gone down some more so hopefully when I'm ready to start exercising again I won't have gained all the weight back.
  2. I got 2 A's for the semester (and one Incomplete, but I'm writing that paper now and I should get at least a B+ in the class).



I'll leave you with a fun summer game:




0 comments:

Post a Comment