Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fuck up

I did a thing.  A very embarrassing, fucked up, mistakey type thing. A thing that could affect my college career permanently by getting me expelled from school.  I didn't do this thing on purpose.  I wasn't hiding it.  I honestly didn't realize that this thing was bad (or at least this bad anyway).  I fucked up big time.  Now I have to face the consequences.  I just hope it's a "crisis averted, lesson learned" type consequence and I can go on with my life never having to speak of this stupid, embarrassing thing again.

Seriously.  I feel like a total idiot for not realizing this was a really big, bad thing.

*sigh*

Needless to say, I didn't work out today as I was too stressed.  I also ate kinda bad and I'm not sure I'm going to feel up to working out tomorrow.  I'll get back on the horse, it's just gonna take me a little bit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment