Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 1 - Results

I know you've been anxiously awaiting the results of my first week.  So was I!  I got up Saturday morning to weigh myself and guess what?!  My scale batteries were dead *sigh*.  So I had to make a trip to Wal-Mart.  I weighed myself when I got home (after I had eaten and been up awhile) and it said I had only lost 1 pound.  I called shenanigans!!  I didn't get discouraged though, and decided to recheck my weight in the morning.

Saturday is my rest day, and boy did I rest!  I tried to get some studying/reading done for class but with 5 teenage boys in my small apartment that turned out to be a really bad idea.  So I ended up playing Sims 3 and waiting until they all went to bed.  After staying up until 3am and then sleeping until noon, Sunday was finally here!

I got on the scale first thing and it said I was down 2.5 pounds.  That's a total of a 3.5 pound loss in my first week!!!  Woooooo I'll take that :)

Yes, it could have been more I'm sure but I am still figuring out this eating right thing.  Some days I ate significantly less than what my tracker said I should and a couple of days I ate a little more.  Also, I have this steadily growing chocolate/candy stash (I'm a stockpiling couponer) and since I started this journey I've been finding some really great candy coupons.  The increase in candy has made the boys happy (they are allowed to have 1-2 pieces a day when we have some and if I think they deserve it) but it has posed a challenge for me.  For the most part I have been able to abstain, but on the days that I can't I try to eat a piece that had the lowest amount of calories.  I think I succeeded.  Needless to say, I've indulged myself and still managed to stay within my calorie range.

I'm supposed to start P90 today but I have so much to do that I'm not sure if I'll actually get to start until tomorrow.  This means that week 2 will only have 5 days of exercise.  I'm going to try to get my workout done tonight before bed, but I'm not sure it'll happen.  We'll see.

So here's the numbers then
Starting weight = 220
Week 1 = 216.5 

#Winning

0 comments:

Post a Comment