Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nostalgia and Mutiny

Okay, I'm not too pleased with my scale this week.  In fact, I think it's mad at me for something (probably for having it so close to the toilet so it's subjected to the errant stream of male urine), but did it really have to say I'd gained 4 pounds this week?!  This is quite frustrating and troubling.  Looking back on my week the only changes I had made was that I actually only ended up working out 4 days instead of 6 (I struggled with a severe case of lack of motivation) and I'd been drinking more tea (thus less water, but tea is still water right...right?!).

I know my body is weird.  The planets all have to be in alignment in order for my scale to properly gauge my true weight, so I rechecked today...still says the same thing.  Times like this I wish I could successfully imitate the Chuck Norris stare and make my scale be nice!  Oh well.  At least I didn't gain it all back, and this is a new week.  *sigh*

I've got a lot of things going on in my head that should eventually make it into my blog....if I were a better blogger anyway.  Maybe one day.  Until then I'm just going to take a day to ignore my assignments and deadlines so I can go play SWtOR - the only game I consistently play (except Sims 3) since SWG was shut down.  Guess this makes me a BioWare fan?


In my opinion, this was the greatest game ever made, even with all of its faults.  I started out as a beta tester and played (off and on) until it ended in December 2011.  So many friendships were made because of this game. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment