Sunday, February 10, 2013

What am I doing?

I think things are okay in my part of the universe. How about you?  Good, I'm glad to hear it!  I'm not sure if you have noticed but I'm writing this to you from my new nexus 7. It's pretty neat actually. The best part is that I'm figuring out how to use this new (to me) keyboard swipe thing. I have to say that I'm getting pretty hooked on it.  Laziness for the win y'all!!

On the subject of school, I'll be graduating from my master's program in December and I'm scared.  I'll be okay once I find a doctoral program to get into but things aren't looking so good right now. I have to many requirements apparently. Trying to find a PhD program in gender and diversity studies online is just asking to much I guess. Sigh.

And now it's five hours later and I'm in bed. Guess I'll just say goodnight for now and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment