Monday, December 10, 2012

It's December, Bitches

And I mean that in the most nicest way possible.  Promise.

November's 30 day challenge went well enough.  I had to shave my pits a couple of days early because my B.O. stink level was reaching critical mass for my sensitive nostrils.  I still haven't shaved my legs though.  December's 30 day challenge took some more thought.  I wanted to continue the success streak but I also wanted to increase the challenge level.  It was down to not drinking any soda for 30 days or not eating pizza for 30 days.  Both thoughts gave me anxiety attacks so I realized I had to rethink the challenge.  What I ended up being comfortable with was the no eating pizza for 30 days - this included ordering in, eating out, buying frozen, calzones, and pizza rolls.  Yeah, I set myself up for failure.  Good thing I realized this before December rolled around.  What I actually ended up deciding on as my December 30 day challenge is not actually paying for pizza (this is limited to going out to eat and paying for it myself and ordering in).  This particular challenge will allow me to succeed because it doesn't limit my frozen pizza intake (which is good and significantly lowered the anxiety levels).

I think January's challenge will be the no soda thing.  I'm going to have to start weaning myself now...I think this may be cause to increase my visits to the therapist.

Also, I've already figured out a great New Year's resolution:

Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen.  On the following New Year's Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year!

Anywho, hope you have a great December.  Oods are I won't be back until next month...sorry I suck at blogging but feel free to stop by for a cup of tea and a chat.  I have tons to say!



0 comments:

Post a Comment