Friday, August 10, 2012

Gratitude

For the first time in a bout a year I feel gratitude and a level of peace.  As I sit here writing this I am feeling happy.  Every obligation that I had for the day is done.  I am in my pajamas in a cool apartment sitting in a comfy chair while on my computer with stable internet connection.  My legs are not shaved - but I bought new razors.  My headache is gone and we have plenty of food in the kitchen from grocery shopping today.  I'm getting ready to watch True Blood episodes until bedtime tonight and I'm playing spider solitaire while the show is buffering.  Oh yeah, I also get to sleep in tomorrow.

I feel so fucking amazing today.

PS.  I turned in a paper yesterday and my professor turned my I into a grade....I got a B. <- best news ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment