Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cupcakes!

They really make everything better...but I don't have any.

Okay, here's the update.  I finished one paper and got a B in that class (yay me!).  This other paper is screwing with me.  I've got about 1/2 of it written and only 2 days left to turn it in.  My depression has been kicking in hard and I've been sleeping all day for the last couple of days.  I haven't gotten anything done.  Right now I'm supposed to be working on making connections - a road map if you will - and hopefully that will flesh out my paper more.  All I can think about is everything except writing my paper.

I'm having a conversation on Tumblr with a follower.  It's nice and not at all productive.  I'm thinking about washing dishes (at least one load), doing laundry (there's so much), folding clean laundry (because I need the empty basket for the laundry I'm thinking about doing), and eating a very delicious sandwich.  I'm also watching 30 Days of Night and justifying it to myself because it's only 7 eps and they're only 4 mins long...which makes me want to break out some movies I bought awhile ago and watch them, or watch another ep of The Mentalist (I'm still not sure if I like it yet), or rewatch Doctor Who or series 4 of Torchwood or another ep of Sherlock.

I'm so screwed right now.  I think I'll finish the 30 Days of Night since they're short, make that sandwich and work on a paragraph.  I told Vic I'd have something for her to edit tomorrow while I'm sleeping.  I just hope I can shake myself out of this long enough to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment