Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Sickness

I has it.  Vic got a cold about a week ago and I was doing very well not to get it, but then 3 days ago my body started to fight the virus.  I've been overloading on water and vitamins for the last few days and it seems to be doing the job.  I did actually get sick, but it hasn't been too bad.  Yesterday was the miserable day and today I woke up with a slight cough and phlegm in my chest.

I went out and bought some B12s the other day since I can't take Phentermine any more while on Zoloft and I need some extra energy.  I started taking my multis again too so now I'm taking my Zoloft, a multi-vitamin, Omega-3 DHA, B12, and an extra vitamin C while I'm sick.  Today's the first day in a couple of weeks that I have any kind of mental energy at all.  Too bad I'm so physically weak that I get out of breath just folding laundry.  Yeah, I actually folded about 2 loads of laundry that had been sitting in the basket for about a week.  I couldn't hang up my shirts but I was able to put everything else away, and pick up the living room a little bit.  I was really out of breath after that.  I haven't been able to do anything else since this morning.

Another good thing, my sleeping has been completely out of whack...like insanely.  Last night I went to bed at 7pm (after having been up since around 10pm the previous day) and slept until 8:30 this morning.  It was really weird being up in the a.m.  My kids don't even know what to do with seeing me all day lol.  The plan was to watch some Doctor Who and get a shower, but as the day wears on I get more and more tired.  My body is using all it's energy fighting this virus and it's leaving me exhausted.  I'm going to stay up until around 9 or 10 tonight and then I'm going to bed.  Hopefully my sleeping will be back on track and maybe tomorrow I'll have the strength to shower and maybe even run to the grocery store.  That would be nice.

It'd also be nice to have money to make my car payment and the rent this month.  One thing at a time I guess.

Here's a pic of me and the cat from a couple months ago - Nov '11

0 comments:

Post a Comment