Thursday, November 24, 2011

Trying....too hard?

Sooo....I'm supposed to be writing a paper (are we seeing a theme here yet?) and instead I felt the need to blog.  Here's the thing, I made this blog to be entirely for me to talk about what it's like to be a lesbian but then every day when I think, "Oh, I should totally post something in my blog today.." I can't do anything about it because nothing "lesbian-y" happened that day.  Then I realized that I was being a hypocritical dumb ass.  I don't know how many times I've told people that being gay is just not that big of a deal for me.  That's why it took me so long to come out to my family and use the "G" word, because I'm so much more that a rug muncher (sorry mom).  Being a lesbian is just a small part of who I am so I don't go around screaming "HEY, I'M A VAGITARIAN!!!" at the top of my lungs to everyone I pass along the street.

This is probably a good thing since I would really rather not be locked up in the loony bin right now...

Back to the point of the blog.  Why am I not blogging when "nothing lesbian happens" if that is such a small part of who I am??  So I'm just going to blog and if I feel the need to be all "lesbian-y" then I'll add a picture of boobies...because, I mean really, who doesn't like boobs??

0 comments:

Post a Comment